10 Tips to Buy School Bags For Boys – Back to School
Buying school bags for boys may seem easy in the first place, but it is usually when you reach the market that you realize that this job could be as tedious as the job of buying any other school stationery for you little kid. So if you are a first time shopper (or not a very good shopper of boys school bags!), then here is a short checklist that might come in handy when you go to bag store next time :-
- Does the bag have at least 2-3 sections for separating the books and stationery?
- Does the bag have a large enough pocket for keeping lunch boxes and water bottles? Also it should preferably be of square or rectangular shape – since such bags are easier to handle.
- Is it strong enough to survive rough handling?
- Does the bag have an appropriate and good quality zipper or does it have draw strings or big buckled locks? (Zippers are always more preferable, but it is a better idea to search for a zipper with a flap over lock combination. Avoid draw strings for kids, since children usually are not too good with them).
- How is the shoulder belt? Is it wide enough to ensure comfort and strong enough to endure pulling and tugging? Also make sure that it is on the right side and if not- is at least adjustable in length. This is an important consideration for wheeled backpacks for kids too.
- Does it have extra section for the regular knick-knacks such as loose papers; paper napkins, etc. Also if your child’s school requires him to carry additional items such as an alternative pair of clothing for an extra class, can the bag hold it?
- Is it long and wide enough to hold the books of peculiar shapes and sizes? For instance, usually, art books are larger than the usual in length as well as breath. So find out if the length is appropriate enough.
- Is the inside stitch of the bag strong? Does it have a cardboard cushion or hard material installed between the sections of the bag to make sure that it does not crease the books and the papers inside?
- When you are trying to get back to school bags, it is also important to check if the bag water resistant? This is an important consideration if the region you live in experiences rainfall on a regular basis.
- Are the color and the design of the bag- besides being attractive for your child- also makes it easy for you maintain it in long run? For instance, dark colors are easy to maintain as compared to light colors. Also find out if your kid needs school rolling backpacks and backpack with wheels.
So keep these factors in mind while buying school bags for boys and you should not experience any trouble at all!
Where to buy school bags? Get this cheap built-in alarm school backpack in black color (image shown below) or many selections like school messengers bags, cute and discount school bags at buy.com
Click the image will redirect you to buy.com